Well, it seems as though my doctor can't make up her mind. Yesterday she told me she thought baby was around 7lbs. I asked if she still thinks he's "rather large" and she told me that he doesn't feel like he'll be a big baby. So, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I'm really hoping we don't have to wait much longer though - we're both so ready to meet our little (or big) guy! The Doctor also said she'd sweep my membranes on Wednesday if I don't have him before then to see if things will start moving along! In the meantime, I'll be doing a lot of walking and eating a lot of pineapple and spicy food!
Thanks for all your votes for the baby name! When our Niece, Stella, was asked what the name of her Cousin should be, she said, "Michael Buble." Yes, she's 3 years old and knows all the words to the song, "I Just Haven't Met You Yet." :-)
Hopefully the next update will be the arrival of Baby Hemmah!
No comments:
Post a Comment