First of all, for anyone who doesn't know - Easton's test results came back great! At this point, they're saying he just has a big head. We're so happy and relieved and thankful for all the prayers that were said for him!
I cannot believe how big and grown-up my little boy is getting! It blows my mind! He's going to be crawling any day now. Here's a little video of him working on it. (the quality is terrible because it's taken from my phone)
He's also working on getting out some words. Nothing that we can recognize yet but he sure is babbling away and trying! He's also always laughing all the time! The other night he would bust out a loud belly laugh anytime we'd say "mama or dada" to him. He's just so fun! I barely get to see Easton during the week now since I've begun working late again. My heart just aches every night on my drive home knowing I don't get to see him much before he goes to bed (if he already isn't in bed). I cherish my time with him on the weekends so much! Auntie Mandy recently took some super cute 6 month pictures of Easton - I'll post them when I get them. We're so lucky to have such a talented photographer in the family! :)
 |
| Loves to put his toes in his mouth - so funny! |
 |
| Tired boy - learning to feed himself with Daddy |
 |
| New Ducky bathtub - it even quacks - he thinks it's hilarious! |
 |
| Kisses for the duck |
No comments:
Post a Comment