Monday, June 10, 2013

Big boy

Transitioned to the "big boy bed" a few weeks ago.  He did great! 

Jumping on his bed.  He would for sure fall out if he didn't have that side rail ;)
Look at those curls--contain yourselves ladies! 

bye bye curls :(  He had his first real hair cut. 

He got to watch Dora the whole time - he did great!
Happy birthday, Mom!  Easton wished me a happy birthday for a few days straight and when I told him it wasn't my birthday anymore he said, "Where'd Mom's birthday go?"  :)

Heading out for my 30th birthday.  I'm officially old.
Playing with the cousins

Easton wanted to lay in the grass... it was pretty bright

more fun with the cousins.  As we were babysitting Jake says, "do you want triplets?"  Sure, if they're as great as these 3 :)

"Teeter-Tot" - Easton

He finally built up the courage to touch the worm


This post has reminded me to use our camera more often instead of my phone.... the quality of the pictures on my phone is terrible. 

I have 5 weeks off this summer and I am so excited to hang out with E!  It's going to be the best summer ever...can't wait! 

That's all for now. I'll update more when I'm done with work! 

No comments: