Those 3 things pretty much sum up Easton. Oh, and Loud... he's very, very loud. I can't count the number of times I tell him everyday, "quiet feet and quiet voice." Wood floors and vaulted ceilings do not compliment his loud stomping, running feet. I know I've mentioned this before but you would think someone is chasing him all around our house. He sprints everywhere he goes! And his voice has 2 volumes.... loud and louder! :) He just gets so excited! :)
He continues to be on the move... constantly! This kid has so much energy it's impossible to keep up with him. Always wanting to play soccer, football, superheros (which involves running into each other and grunting... very manly...I let Dad play this one. And football because it has to be tackle football).
This past weekend the kids stayed at my parents house for a night so Jake and I could catch up on our zzzzz's. (Well, not catch up... because that would take about a month... but we at least got to sleep through the night). Grandpa Tom took him sledding (down a big hill...and he climbs up the hill himself too), ice skating, played soccer etc... etc... yet when he got home... what did he have to do? Play soccer and tackle football with Dad. You'd think he would have been worn out. No wonder I can't find pants to fit around his skinny waste. He eats non-stop but that just doesn't compare to his non-stop moving! Gotta love boys! (lets hope Raya just wants to go get her nails done and relax with Mom at the spa).
Speaking of tired... I'm exhausted... I'll finish this later.
No comments:
Post a Comment