Monday, July 6, 2015

Secrets

Eastons latest and greatest is needing to tell us secrets.  He'll say, "I have secret. Put your ear by my mouth."  Usually the secret is one of the following:  1. Can I use the iPad?  2. Can I have a treat?  3. Can I have a gatorade?  And he will have a secret to whichever parent he think is more likely to say "yes" at that time.  If the other parent is looking at him when he is asking he'll yell, "don't look at me!"  It's funny how he's starting to get subconscious about asking for these things.

For the 4th of July we went out on the St. Croix with my family. Jake and Mandy belong to the Stillwater boat club so they get their choice of boat whenever they want to go out.  It's pretty fantastic so we spent the day (Raya and I only for a couple hours) on the river.  The rest of the weekend we enjoyed the amazing weather at home with some R&R, lots of swimming, and grilling.  It was a great long weekend!

Not much else is new.  He's doing swimming 2x/week right now and then we'll pick up another sport at the end of the summer probably.  Just want to get him swimming this summer.  :)

Happy birthday Grandpa Tom



Cousins on the 4th

This is what happiness is

Happy 4th from these 2 monkeys


Poser


swimming in the river

Being a big brother 

Deep in thought with a Badger football form Aunty Mary in honor of Uncle Eddie








No comments: