Monday, April 11, 2011

1 Month Old

I can not believe that Easton is already a month old!  The days go by so quickly now - it sure is true when people say being a Mom is a full time job (and the best job)!   I am just in awe of how much he has changed in the past couple of weeks.  He is so alert now and getting so strong and loves to play with his gymini! 

Jake's family had a baby shower for Easton last weekend.  We had a great time!  It was also great that he was able to meet most of the family and family friends! :) 

Bedtime is still a challenge for us.  He had a few really good nights and then the last 2 weeks he's been in pain whenever he eats which gets worse at night.  I finally took him to the doctor last week and they said he has acid reflux so I'm hoping that with medication it'll help soothe his tummy and he'll be able to relax more and sleep better at night.  He's still sleeping in his car seat at night - we're able to get him to sleep in his crib for about a 20 minute nap and then he's had enough.  Anyone have any tips on getting them to sleep in their crib at night?

It's also crazy how little time Jake and I get to spend together now-a-days!  When he gets home from work we make dinner, get Easton ready for bed and then we're usually so tired we just go to bed too.  Especially since we know we'll be up numerous times throughout the night!  Weekends are definitely something I look forward to bc I get to spend all day with both of my guys! ;)

We are still getting lots of visitors and we're so thankful for everything!  Easton is one lucky kiddo to have so many great people in his life.  :)
1st real bath - he loves the water!

Tummy time and moving head from side-to-side



4 generations - meeting Great Grandpa on his 92nd Birthday!

1 month old - getting soooo big!

Grandma Cathy comes to visit every Friday - it's wonderful! :)

He melts my heart!

Hanging out with his stuffed bear - 1 month old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the picts... and Friday is definitely Grandma Cathy's favorite day of the week :)