Oh and Mandy also introduced me to garage sales in the rich neighborhoods of Stillwater last week ... lets just say his wardrobe practically doubled! :)
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Big Week!
10 weeks was a big week for Easton (and the parents)! He slept through the night for the first time ever!! But of course Jake and I woke up to check on him a couple of times anyways ;) He also rolled over for the first time but Jake and I BOTH MISSED IT! I couldn't believe it! He was doing tummy time and I looked up to see if there was a burp rag on the couch and when I looked back at him a second later he was on his back!! He's getting to be such a big boy -- so excited for all the fun we're going to have with him as he keeps getting bigger!
Oh and Mandy also introduced me to garage sales in the rich neighborhoods of Stillwater last week ... lets just say his wardrobe practically doubled! :)
Oh and Mandy also introduced me to garage sales in the rich neighborhoods of Stillwater last week ... lets just say his wardrobe practically doubled! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment