This past week was my first day back to work and Easton's first week of daycare! Wow, was that ever tough! Thankfully Grandma Cathy is able to come up and watch him on Wednesdays and I am able to work Mon-Thursday many weeks this summer so he'll only need to be at daycare 3 days a week. But he did do pretty good his first week. The first 2 days he didn't sleep much (maybe an hour total the entire time he was there). He would just crash for 3 hours when he'd get home and slept almost the entire day my Mom watched him. I suppose he was a little unsure about his surroundings at daycare and wanted to keep those eyes open as much as possible! His teachers talk about how good of a baby he is and how happy he is every time I pick him up - That makes me feel a little better about bringing him to a strange place every week. Jake and I think he already has a girlfriend too. Every time I would pick him up a little girl would follow me and say "bye bye Easton" and 'pet' him before we left. He's quite the ladies man! ;)
| This is how sad we were the first day of daycare |
Easton went on his first boat ride last weekend too. If you know the Hemmah's, you know that he'll be doing a lot of boating in his life! He did great - we were on Grandma and Grandpa Hemmah's boat so he was able to stay cool and in the shade for the day but he loved the breeze in his face and watching the water!
| Easton driving and Charlie keeping an eye on things for him |
A comparison of the last 3 months:

No comments:
Post a Comment