10 things not to say to a new mother ….
1. He/she looks just like your husband! We know, zip
it. I’m the one who carried the baby for
9 months and went through all the pain.
Give the Mom some credit!
2. That’s
not how we did it when I had kids...or this is how I did _____. Well good for you, but I’ll raise my child
how I please. Thanks for your unsolicited
advice.
3. Breast is best, you know. Yes, we're aware of that. Mind
your own business.
4. You look exhausted.
Thanks, in other words I look like crap.
5. Sleep when the baby sleeps. Oh
really? Cause I don't need to eat or bathe or do anything else
6. You sure have your hands full! Why, yes, yes we do.
7. She/he needs a hat/socks. So do you. On your mouth.
8. He's so big, what are you feeding him? Are you worried
there won’t be any food left over for you?
9. My baby was sleeping all night every night from
birth. Would you like a medal?
10. When are you having the next one?
No comments:
Post a Comment