We brought in the New Year at a friend's wedding. It was such a gorgeous and fun wedding and of course quite the new years party!
Easton is such a fun and funny little boy (notice I didn't say "baby"). I can't believe my 'baby' is hardly just that. He's got so much personality and is ALWAYS on the move. He is such an explorer...but we can only imagine how much he's learning just by getting into EVERYTHING! If he sits still for more than 1 minute, it's a miracle. His favorites as of lately are chasing the animals, (speed) walking behind everything, doing "sooo big" and the song, "itsy-bitsy spider" ... just to name a few. I'll update more when I do his 10 month post. :)
 |
| Not happy that Charlie is walking away from him |
 |
| So sad Charlie left him! |
No comments:
Post a Comment