Monday, March 12, 2012

Mama Bear

Thoughts for the day:
When Easton was born it was as if something inside me awoke.  I like to call this thing, "Mama Bear."  A big part of what I do for my job at work is teaching parents how to be advocates for their children.  Believe me when I say, I have no problem doing this.  This Mama Bear doesn't play when it comes to Little Bear.  I saw this sign and loved it. There aren't words to describe the love you have for your children...you can only feel that much love. 



Speaking of Mama Bear, I think I'll have to go back and re-read The Berenstain Bears books.  If I remember right, Mama Bear always had good lessons to teach her cubs.  :)

**I stand corrected, after my Sister Mary read this entry she told me that I had "Mama Bear" in me way before Easton was born and that I was a Mama Bear to her and my Cousin Timmy.  This is true.

1 comment:

hatescoffee said...

I think the mama bear part was just multiplied when you had E!

Also no idea how or why my name is hates coffee