Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wrestler?

I'm going to share with you the conversation I had this morning with the daycare lady, Joanie:

Joanie - Does Easton wrestle with his Dad at home?
Me - No, why?
Joanie - He tackled Dawson and pinned him on the ground the other day.
Me - Oh, ummmm ... He likes to do that to our dog so maybe that's what he's doing.  I think he was just trying to hug him. (this is really how he hugs)

This isn't the first conversation I've had like this.  There's been others about Easton taking toys from other kids... hahaha...oops! (Is it bad that it makes me laugh that I'm already getting told this?)  I guess that's what happens when he's the oldest in the room now and an only child at home who doesn't need to share his toys!  Although, he does like to share his toys with us at home.  That makes him sound a bit like a bully but he's really not... he's a very, very sweet boy!    They told me on Monday they are going to be bringing him into the muscle room and to the toddler room for shorts amount of time soon because he's so active/busy busy busy.  They normally don't make this transition until 15 months.  He's a wild one!  But we love it, and wouldn't have it any other way!

In other news, he learned to snap last night.  Yes, snap.  He can't make noise with it yet but he saw me snap and now he does it.  And...

He turns ONE tomorrow!  :)

No comments: