Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Charlie

Yesterday at daycare I was told that Easton and his friend, Dawson love to chase each other around the room and through tunnels all day long - I had told them that he does that at home with our dog too.  He loves to coax Charlie into chasing him around the house.  The daycare lady then said, "does he tackle/wrestle with your dog?"  Of course I'm thinking in my head, "here we go again...he's wrestling with the kids again."  She said that he often will tackle and sit on a boy named, "Charlie."  Of course now we're thinking he might be getting a bit confused with all the "Charlie's" in his life and will tackle anyone or any thing named Charlie.  Jake and I realized we better not let him tackle Charlie any more at home -- especially since the tackling is turning more into riding Charlie.  He will climb on his back and have Charlie carry him a few feet.  Jake and I think it's hilarious that he's a bit confused and doing this to the Charlie at daycare but realized we probably wouldn't be too happy if it was the other way around and some other kid kept sitting on and tackling Easton.  But, at least he's not hurting him!  Still, we better put a kibosh on this ASAP at home

Easton's latest funny move is that he'll shake his head yes and say "ya" if we ask him any questions.  Sometimes we'll get a "no" head shake but it's pretty comical when we ask him any questions and he responds!

This is the only picture I took of Easton on Easter.  I failed this Easter...didn't even hide eggs at our house or do an Easter basket.  We need to get better at starting our own traditions as well as celebrating with our families.  
 Playing in the yard:



Wearing Grandpa's stocking hat from when he was a boy:
Would you look at those dimples!!!!!

No comments: