Funny story:
Last night, Jake was tickling Easton's feet and every time he tried to put Easton's sock back on he would run away laughing so Jake would throw the sock and Easton would go and get it and this continued over and over again. I was in a different room packing and heard him laughing so I asked Jake what they were doing, he told me he was playing fetch with Easton. Then, this happened... the very next time Jake threw Easton's sock he ran over to it, bent down and picked it up with his TEETH (never once touched it with his hands) and brought it back in his mouth to Jake. HILARIOUS!!! He did this many times and then of course when I go get the video camera he stopped. But, we couldn't stop laughing. He must have learned that from watching Charlie play fetch!
We leave tomorrow for our big trip. Pray that Easton does well on the plane. I'm definitely as prepared as I can get. I have about 11 different kinds of snacks packed and I bought new books and toys and stickers etc... and wrapped them in wrapping paper so he can have fun opening and playing with them on the plane. Of course, the best scenario would be if he slept the whole time... but if you know me at all, you know I need to be prepared for it all! :) Can't wait to spend a week relaxing in the sun with the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment