Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

I am so lucky!  I had an amazing Mother's Day today.  It started out with Jake cooking me pancakes and hash browns for breakfast.  We then took a walk and went to the park - we were the only ones at the park so Easton had so much fun running around and swinging and going down the slides!  For lunch, Jake grilled steak, asparagus and baby red potatoes... yum yum!  They also gave me a gift card for a day at the spa...can't wait to use it!  It was such a beautiful day that we filled up the baby pool and took out the sprinkler so Easton could play in them.  He had a great time splashing in the pool and running through the sprinkler!  I am so thankful to have such a great Husband and Son - I am so blessed!  Here are some fun pictures from the weekend:













1 comment:

Linda Ward said...

Such nice boys you have!! :) Love the pics of Easton in the sprinkler. SOOO CUTE!