I had my 29th birthday this weekend! I have1 more year to enjoy my youth...then it all goes down hill ;) I had a wonderful weekend. Friday evening, Jake's parents came up and babysat Easton while we went out for dinner and drinks. Saturday we went to the zoo and Sunday my family came over to surprise me with a "princess party!" My family tends to have a theme for every get together (mostly thanks to Mary). They decided to throw me a princess party and of course they went all out. They had a huge banner made, tiaras, wands, sashes, fancy drinks...the whole 9 yards and of course a huge feast. My nieces and brother even came dressed up for the occasion. Easton, however, was NOT a fan of the tiaras. Every time I put mine on he would scream and cry and hated it. He did give me the best birthday present though. He said "mom and mama" all weekend! He has been saying it for awhile but not very frequently...it's always been "dad." But this weekend he just loved to say "mama." And of course, I loved it! :) Thanks to everyone for making my birthday weekend so great!
No comments:
Post a Comment