Easton loves being a big brother. He constantly wants to hold, hug, and kiss his baby sister. He loves to comment on how little she is and compare her tiny features to his "big" features. One of the best comments he made the first time he held her was, "can I touch her hair? will she bite me?" haha it was great! But I'm sure he was comparing it to petting the cat and dog. The first thing he does in the morning and the last thing at night is to give her a hug and kiss and say, "you be good, okay?" I'm sure he loves that he gets to tell someone else to be good and that it's not always him! We do have to remind him to be gentle but he is getting better.
One thing he is struggling with is not being able to be held by me. I can hold Raya but not him because of the c-section and that has caused some outbursts and tantrums. I think sharing the attention has been tough at times too - he has shown us quite the attitude in the last week but that's ok - he's had a lot change lately!
He loves to call her "cutie-butt" and "sweetheart" It's pretty cute! :)
![]() |
| Special delivery! |
![]() |
| The Girls - uh oh, Easton is pretty out numbered now! |
![]() |
| The cutest cousins I ever did see |
![]() |
| Such a happy/proud big brother |
![]() |
| Easton's first time meeting his baby sister |
![]() |
| Grandma Cathy and Raya |
![]() |
| Grandma Jodie and Raya |
![]() |
| Grandpa Dan and Raya |
![]() |
| Grandpa Tom and Raya |
![]() |
| Easton opening his presents that Raya bought for him. Of course he was logical and asked how she got them and how she knew that he liked monster trucks and spider man and super man. Gotta love him :) |










No comments:
Post a Comment