Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tick tock, Tick tock

Well, I was wrong.  No baby last week and it's not looking like a baby this week.  So, now I've come to terms I will have her on our scheduled date.  Which is fine - we have a plan and I like plans. :)  I will just be very anxious the night before.  This weekend is the last weekend Easton will be an only child (oh so many emotions come with that statement).  I'm excited to spoil him rotten this weekend and give lots and lots of attention!  If only I had more energy to walk around the zoo or do other fun things.  Jake just found out yesterday his cousins bachelor party is on Saturday so I'm hoping I don't go into labor that day and Easton will get lots of one-on-one time with Mom.  Jake's been gone a lot lately which doesn't help my anxiety about going into labor when I'm alone but so far nothing has happened so it's been ok (other than me losing sleep because I'm paranoid every little thing is sending me into labor).

I think we're finally getting a handle on this bedtime stuff for our little man.  No more corner - he started to like getting out of bed and standing in the corner.  So now he has 2 options we tuck him in or he can do it himself.  Eventually he chooses us and will go to sleep :)

Easton loves soccer.  He loves his fast shoes.  He loves his fast socks.  He loves, loves, loves to just run!  He will run and run and run.  His soccer coach told me this week he's the only one who listens the whole time and he's the only one who will participate the whole time and play the game without complaining.  Monday's are definitely his favorite day (it's soccer day).  I wish he had it every day because boy does it put him in a good mood.  He's been just exhausted lately from playing so hard outside and non-stop running so there are nights when he has some good meltdowns over nothing....just out of pure exhaustion.

No comments: