This might be my favorite phrase he says lately. Even if something happened yesterday he'll say, "I wore that shirt long, long days ago." Another favorite is, "I'll be curful (careful)" I love how he says careful. Most things are also, "super cool" and "very dangerous." I'm not allowed to do much outside because it's "very dangerous" for me because I'm not strong enough. I told him I was pretty strong and he asked to feel my muscles. So, I flexed as hard as I could (pretty confident that he'd be impressed with my muscles) and his response to me was, "oh those are pretty squishy." hahaha... that kid!
This past week when Raya woke up from a nap we went to go get her out of her room. While I was putting the monitor away Easton went into her room and I hear, "good morning, sweetie. You slept a long time. Good job. Are you poopy? Do you want me to change your diaper?" hahaha he sure picks up everything we say as that sounded exactly like what I probably say to her.
Tantrums have seemed to mellow some-what. He still has a difficult time with listening and he's getting pretty sassy and telling us, "no" or "you do it" if we ask him to do something but I know that's pretty typical of his age.
Yes, he is still obsessed with superheros. He must wear a superhero shirt everyday. I should probably just buy more of them. It would probably be cheaper in the long run than making sure he has a clean one all the time.
Jake and Easton put up a shed the past couple of days. We had to buy a shed for all of his vehicles. Yes, you read that right. Then we also put in a "driveway" for his "garage." They did a great job :) This was "too dangerous" for me to partake in.
 |
| prepping the ground for the drivway |
 |
| in case you forgot how many vehicles he has... |
 |
| Loves to play with Raya... and by play I mean touch her head |
 |
| The finished product |
 |
| Playing in the rain in his underwear |
No comments:
Post a Comment