Easton loves to say, "hope so." Most of the time he says it wrong and says things like, "Hope so I win." I wish I could just record him for a day so I could get all of his funny quirky things that he says every day. Speaking of recording him.. I should also record what it sounds like when he gets out of his bed. You would think the boogey man is after that kid. He races to the door, opens the door so fast and then runs as fast as he can to find us. And it sounds like he weighs about 300 pounds as that's how loud he stomps his feet. He has done this hundreds of times and yet every time it still worries me that somethings wrong.
He is obsessed with getting bigger and taller and says he is going to be a grown up soon. We must measure him on a daily basis to see if he's taller. He is also still extremely obsessed with super heros. He is going to be spiderman for halloween - I'm so excited for him he's going to love it and I'm sure he'll continue to wear his costume every single day after that.
He love love loves Raya. He loves to hold her, squeeze her, kiss her and of course be jealous of the attention she gets. Now that she can interact more it'll be fun when she can play with him. He loves to try to get her to laugh and smile and she will just stare at him in awe. It's pretty cute!
Now that it's getting colder out - I'm a little worried about how I'm going to have Easton burn off energy when he's home with me. I absolutely hate being cold and I don't want to bring Raya out in the cold so I'm going to have to be creative on how to get him to burn off all of his energy. His feet don't stop moving from the second they hit the floor in the morning until when he goes to bed at night. I really wish daycare wasn't so expensive as I'd love to send him there 2x a week. I know he loves it and it's so good for him to go but it just doesn't work for out situation this year.
 |
| Picking apples at the orchard |
 |
| Pulling the wagon to go find some apples |
 |
| Fun at the orchard with Dad |
 |
| Santa beard in the tub |
 |
| Showing me his muscles after his flu shot |
 |
| One of the many times he wants to hold Raya |
 |
| captured some tummy time kisses |
No comments:
Post a Comment