Monday, April 13, 2015


Big hugs for Auntie Mary

This boy is obsessed with hockey



Celebrating birthdays! :) 

Happy Easter

stud muffin

Easton attacks Raya with kisses at least 85 times a day





Oh my



Found his basket! 


We are sooooo happy that the weather is finally getting nice out.   In case you didn't know, Easton needs to move constantly. Literally.  Although now that it is nice out that means I constantly am on the move, too.  He got a new hockey net and sticks for street hockey so he will play that all day.  We are working on him being okay with playing by himself for a few minutes so that we can do other things and he can play.  So far, we have been pretty unsuccessful with this.

I am either going to win Mother of the Year award or Mother most likely to mess their child up.  We have managed to use the Easter bunny for 2 weeks now to get Easton to stay in bed.  He thinks the Easter bunny sits outside our house and watches to make sure he stays in bed.  I figure, whatever works!  Next we move on to the "May Day Man."  We still haven't come up with a fictional character for June --- suggestions are welcome!

Jake and I are off in a few days for Vegas.  Wow do I ever have mixed feelings about this.  While I definitely want a vacation and it's much needed I am going to miss my littles like crazy... cray cray!  I am already having anxiety attacks... racing heart...almost switching my plane tickets etc... etc...  I am going to have to start the trip off with a bloody mary at the airport, I think.  Yikes!  Pray for a safe trip for us - so we enjoy ourselves and get to come home to our babies!

No comments: