His first day of t-ball went great. I thought he might be shy and nervous but he jumped right in and did so good! There are 7 boys on his team and I think he's one of the youngest as they are all bigger than him (usually Easton is the big kid). He's on a 4 and 5 year old team so I'm thinking many of them are closer to 5 years old. He does great though! I'm just excited to watch another sport other than soccer! :)
This child would stay outside all day everyday if he could. Between hockey, racing his "motorcycle" on the patio, soccer, baseball and kickball he's got a full days worth of activities in. This is all we do at our house!
May Day Man also came to our house! haha! I seriously love these fictional characters we're creating. He left Easton a basket (bag) of presents on our front step on May Day. He also brought him another t-shirt the other morning because he was a perfect angel the day before. Maybe I should patent my fictional characters and start a business around it for other parents whose children behave for these crazy characters :) I still need to come up with an idea for June. Stay tuned...
This child would stay outside all day everyday if he could. Between hockey, racing his "motorcycle" on the patio, soccer, baseball and kickball he's got a full days worth of activities in. This is all we do at our house!
May Day Man also came to our house! haha! I seriously love these fictional characters we're creating. He left Easton a basket (bag) of presents on our front step on May Day. He also brought him another t-shirt the other morning because he was a perfect angel the day before. Maybe I should patent my fictional characters and start a business around it for other parents whose children behave for these crazy characters :) I still need to come up with an idea for June. Stay tuned...
![]() |
| He had a GREAT first day at t-ball. |
![]() |
| sneak peek at a couple photos of Easton that Mandy took |
![]() |
| All day every day |
![]() |
| So handsome and getting so old |
![]() |
| Yes, this happened with some old curtain rods |
![]() |
| Painting the front of the house |
![]() |
| Pouring water over his head - just for the fun of it :) |
![]() |
| "battling" charlie |








No comments:
Post a Comment