It's been awhile since I've posted but we seem to have been so busy lately; I just haven't had the time. We celebrated Jake's 30th birthday a few weeks ago. We went to Canterbury with some friends for the horse races and then on his actual birthday we went to red wing to see his family.
I start my new job on Wednesday. I'm pretty nervous but I'm excited for it too. I thought I gave myself enough time off between jobs (1 week) but I definitely did not. I had so much I wanted to get done around the house and to be able to spend extra time with Easton but the days just fly by and I've been scrambling to get everything done. I'm spending the whole day with Easton today...I love my days with him :) Jake is liking his new job. The past few weeks have been training and learning about the company.
Easton continues to amaze us every day! He's always breaking out a new word, trying to imitate animal noises or putting together a puzzle on his own. He runs as fast as he can everywhere he goes. This has to be exhausting. I can't imaging running as fast as I could every time I moved. haha. He got blood drawn today to be tested for food allergies and he didn't cry at all! He sure did watch that lady closely though and didn't take his eye off of the blood moving through the tube. He did awesome... I was pretty nervous for the both of us going into it. We should find out results in a few days. He is crazy about bath time and swims all over the place while he's in the tub. Bath time usually lasts at least a half hour. He's loves to float on his back and dunk his face in the water.
I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by! We're fully booked for the rest of the summer too! Oh well, at least it keeps life fun! :) Enjoy a couple of pictures. I'll upload more later!
 |
| Jumping in the bounce house with Gretta at her 3rd birthday party! |
 |
| Helping Dad wash the truck |
 |
| Some of the group at Canterbury |
 |
Easton and Charlie dancing
|
No comments:
Post a Comment