We had a tiring Thanksgiving but we were able to see a lot of family, so that was nice. I'm excited to spend most of our Christmas break at home as we did not get 2 seconds of relaxation in over Thanksgiving. On Thanksgiving day we went to Red Wing to Jake's parents and Easton refused to nap. He had an ear infection during this time as well...so that didn't help matters much. But he had fun playing and skipping his nap (this never happens so we set ourselves up for a long weekend...that won't happen ever again)! Then Friday morning we were off to Marshall to visit my Grandma. This was way overdue and so nice to visit with her at her house since I haven't been to Marshall in over a year and when we get together as a big group we don't get to visit too long. Unfortunately, Grandma spent the rest of that day in the hospital so she didn't make it to Sioux Falls with the rest of the family so I'm really glad we stopped on our way. So, then we continued on to Sioux Falls where we spent the night at a hotel and went to My Aunt Mary's the next day to celebrate with the rest of the Guth family. Easton refused to sleep in his pack-n-play so he slept in-between Jake and I (I'm not sure I actually slept that night). But he had fun at the water park with his cousins. He also had an allergic reaction to his ear drops from his infection and had a horrible rash on his ears and neck. Poor thing was so tired and sick. So, we had a nice time seeing so many family members but as you can tell we're exhausted and sick and I can't wait to have a week off over Christmas! Counting the days.... :) Now we just need to get healthy in this house!
![]() | ||||||
| Me and my handsome little man on Thanksgiving |
![]() | ||
| Watching movies in the car...this was a lifesaver! (thanks to our friends for letting us borrow it)! |
![]() |
| Eating lunch at Great-Grandmas - sitting in the high chair that Easton's Grandpa used to use |
![]() |
| Playing with Grandpa's old toys (trucks and horses) |
![]() | |
| Cruising around Great-Grandma's house with her walker - he loved it! |
![]() |
| Having fun in the pool |






No comments:
Post a Comment