Easton's birthday weekend full of parties was a success! Although, it took him a few days this past week to understand we weren't going to be having a party every single day anymore. It also wore us all out. Easton didn't nap much and neither did I for t hat matter. I am still recovering this weekend as a matter of fact. All the cooking, baking, cleaning, hosting etc.... does a number on a 8 month pregnant lady!
It seems as though a switch was turned when he turned three. He already acts older and has quite the attitude now and loves to tell us "noooooo." He likes to tell us how big he is now that he's three. This weekend he told us he was so big he could drive now and soon he'll be able to reach the treats (that's how he gauges how big someone is....if they can reach the treat cupboard). :) He had his 3 year well-check this week too and is doing great. Doctor was a little concerned about how shy he is but I assured he he eventually warms up and does great and never stops talking! He is in 75% for weight and 83% for height.
Baby update:
I. Am. Exhausted. Like I said, Easton's party wore me completely out and things haven't been the same. My feet, ankles and legs have been sooo swollen and hurt like crazy, my back is constantly aching, horrible nerve pain under my ribs, constant contractions... just all around always very uncomfortable. I'm convinced this girl is going to make an arrival before her scheduled due date!
Easton says almost daily he wants his baby sister to come out of my tummy. He's very sweet and puts his baby doll in the baby swing, car seat, talks to his sister in my tummy and gives my belly kisses. I hope this excitement continues when she arrives. I know it'll still be a huge transition and he'll struggle a bit but I think he'll be a great big brother. The animals... well, they're another story. This week they have been driving us crazy. Even more than usual. SO clingy and needy. They both need to sit on me at all times of the day.
 |
| Opening presents with the Hemmah's |
 |
| Time to sing and eat cake! |
 |
| Getting a little shy while we sing happy birthday! |
 |
| Big 3 year old. So handsome! |
 |
| Birthday pancakes for breakfast |
 |
| "I'm 3" |
 |
| Laughing so hard as Eddie sings him Happy Birthday |
 |
| Loving it |
 |
| Fun with cousins |
 |
| Pin the tail on the donkey |
 |
| Yay for Monster Jam....he's obsessed. |
 |
| haha...I think he's getting tired |
No comments:
Post a Comment