Happy Father's Day to Jake! We didn't have any outings planned for Father's Day as it pretty much rained all weekend. Easton and Raya gave Jake a batman shirt, sandles, and a new hockey video game to honor the great Dad that he is :) Easton of course LOVED the batman shirt! We took a superhero family picture because for my birthday Easton gave me a spiderman shirt. We looked for Raya but weren't able to find one. I can't count the number of times per day Easton calls himself, "superman." It's pretty cute.
Easton is all about sports lately. In any given day he will play all of these: soccer, basketball, hockey, baseball, golf, run run run and bike. He's got a very impressive golf/hockey swing and hits the golf balls so far,hard and high. Grandpa Tom will be impressed!
His latest saying is, "what'd ya saaaay?" He will say this after
everything. It get's a little hard for Jake and I to have conversations [about him] because he tries to hear everything.
He also is a math whiz. He must get that from his Dad - because I certainly am not. He's great at adding and subtracting. We don't do anything formal - we just play 'games' like: You have 3 jelly beans and if I take 1 away how many do you have left etc... etc... and I think he does pretty darn good for a 3 year old! He's also doing great with his letters. He can identify most of them and write many of them. He's always asking what words start with and telling us what words start with. It's fun to see him so excited about learning.
He still loves Raya most of the time. When I pick him up from school he still likes to show his friends his sister ( "do you want to see my baby") And I am instantly swarmed with germy hands reaching for Raya... I just cringe [because I just saw a sign that says 2 kids in his class have hand, foot and mouth disease] but act like it's "so cute." Then we wash everyone down when we get to the car with wet wipes. He loves to hug and kiss her and call her: cutie-butt, cutie-pie or sweetie.
 |
| Dad: A Son's first superhero and a Daughter's first love |
 |
| He was pretty accurate with this one! I had him fill one out and he said that Dad's favorite food was, "tator tots and boogers" haha hilarious |
 |
| Family of superheros |
 |
| Do you think he has enough sets of wheels? We need to build him his own garage. seriously. :-/ |
 |
| Holding his sister, "cutie-butt" |
No comments:
Post a Comment