2 bowls of applesauce
1 piece of toast
2 clementines
1 banana
2 bowls of noodles
1 bowl of cooked carrots
1 hot dog
This is a list of everything Easton had to eat today... wait for it... BEFORE 9:30 AM. Seriously, this kid can eat and eat and eat.
1 month from today and Easton will be a whopping 4 years old. So, once this happen does he instantly snap out of the "terrible three's?" After talking with many other parents - terrible two's is no more.. it's now the terrible three's. Which, I am in agreement with. Just hoping that 4 brings about understanding, patience and calmness. I know, I know... it doesn't magically happen. We're working on it. He
is getting better.
His teacher from school that left is back again! Woohoo! I like the teachers that took over but I'm very happy about this because he moves up to the big preschool classroom in a month and his old teacher is now in that room so he'll have her again. I'm so glad because the teacher for the 4 year old's is a crabby man who I am not that thrilled about.
 |
| Cooking some food together |
 |
| I just got this book to capture all of Easton (and soon-to-be Raya's) one liners every day. It's going to be a gem when they're older! |
 |
| Checking out his snow angel |
 |
| Pout face |
 |
| Playing go fish with Dad and looking like he's a bored 15 year old |
 |
| Helping Dad put a new ceiling fan in our room |
 |
| Celebrating that it worked! woohoo! We have an aspiring electrician on our hands :) |
 |
| Trying to blow a bubble with gum |
 |
| goof ball. This is how you play basketball, right? Might as well be in this hockey house. |
 |
| Where do you put your kids when you have to pee? |
 |
| Easton doesn't want to be left out of anything |
 |
| Racketball is tough |
 |
| "Mom, is this as tall as Mary and Eddie's house?" |
No comments:
Post a Comment