Monday, February 2, 2015

soccer all-star



I realize I'm probably a bit biased here but when it comes to 3 yr old soccer Easton is a rock star!  Well, for starters he's the only one on his team that knows how to listen.  The past 3 weeks his games have all been 1 on 3 or 1 on 4 because nobody else on his team has any interest in actually playing.  Last week 2 of them hid in the net the whole game pretending they were in an igloo.  Easton scored 7 goals last week being the only player.... the other team only managed to score 3 times.  Easton has it all figured out.  He goes from scoring a goal to running down to the other end and playing goalie.  As you can see in the picture below .... his teammates can't even take a picture.  Seriously, they tried for a good 10 minutes and this is the best they could do.  Easton didn't move the entire time and had this same facial expression on (like what are these kids' deal). It was pretty funny.  

He has had a lot of cousin time the past 2 days and has loved all the babies!  On Sunday we met Cousin Harrison for the first time and Easton loved to hug and kiss him.  Today, Auntie Kelsey brought Cousin Oscar over for a visit and he loved to hug and kiss him too.  

Funny story:  There have been a couple attempted child abductions around here lately (not the funny part) and so we decided to have a conversation with Easton about not talking to strangers unless he's with Mom or Dad and what to do if someone tried to talk to him etc... So we were roll playing the other night and I said, "Come in my car little boy, I have candy for you."  And Easton would run away yelling, "help!"  So, we tried it 2x.  I said again, "come in my car little boy I have some candy for you."  And he said, "Go get your candy out of your car and bring it to me."  Always the problem solver.  






Picture day... what a joke...the back drop was more interesting to those boys

Typical.  Easton waiting for the other kids to get their act together so they can start the game

Practicing writing

Father and Son matching skates

More of Easton's writing

"Mom take a picture of my butt and send it to Dad." hahaha

puzzle-mania

I guess I should have paid more attention to what he was doing outside.  

Screen-time overload.  Watching the iPad and TV.  

"I bumped my head. I need to sit here and rest.  You guys go downstairs but leave the light on for me while I rest."  

He is a wii all-star too 

Meeting cousin Harrison


Guth cousins 

Superbowl time

Cousin Oscar

Hemmah Cousins

No comments: