Easton took me on a date this past weekend. We went to dinner and a movie. It was very sweet - he wanted to pay so Jake gave him his credit card before we left and he put it in his pocket. Right when they sat us at the restaurant he asked, "is it time yet?" I said, for what? And he said, "for me to pay." Then I asked him if he wanted me to sit next to him or across from him and he said, "across from me so I can look at your face." ha :) So sweet. He also held the doors for me. I think he needs to teach a thing or 2 to his father ;) Such a sweet boy. Hopefully I can continue to teach him more ways to treat a lady and he'll make someone very happy some day. We went to the movie, SpongeBob. It was his very first time at a movie theater. And I hadn't been to a movie at a theater in 9 years. Yes, 9 years. And I remember why... it's ridiculously expensive! Anyways, at Easton was a little concerned at first because it was so dark and the previews were very loud and a bit scary. He also didn't weigh enough to hold the seat down. So, he had to sit on my lap the entire movie. We had a great time. On the way home he told me he wants to keep taking me on dates and when Raya gets older he wants Raya and Dad to come with us. :) When we got home... it turned out Jake and Raya had their own little date. Jake tried to watch the movie Frozen with her. :)
Out to dinner. Looking so old.
Kisses before we go on our date
Obsessed with playing hockey on the playstation. (I was really hoping we could hold off on the video games a bit longer....)
Watching the previews at the movies... not quite sure of it...
Funny guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment